An opportunity has arisen to work for a fantastic company based in Salisbury as a Technical Support Manager. Our client is at the forefront of its sector with a friendly, enthusiastic and passionate team.
This role is based within the Technical Support department, you will be responsible for managing a team of staff that oversee all technical queries. Ensuring the team take ownership of issues and recording feedback so you can constantly improve service and update the online database of information, so customers have easy access to resolving issues themselves where possible.
As the Technical Support Manager, your duties will be to:
- Own all aspects of help desk software from initial issues through to resolution
- Reporting, developing and monitoring SLAs
- Manage Tech Support and service relationships with dealers and distributors
- Dealing with complaints, difficulties or special requests.
- Assisting with administration of the website (FAQs) and forum.
- Assist Customer Service Team on Technical queries.
- Feedback essential market information
To be a successful Technical Support Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a supervisory role is essential
- Qualification/experience in Customer Service environment
- Electrical Engineering qualification desirable
- Knowledge of IP networks, planning, implementation and fault-finding desirable.
- Knowledge of wireless networks and configuration desirable.
- Understanding of electronics at a systems level
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week with some flexibility on start and finish time.
In return, the Technical Support Manager will receive a salary of £28,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience.