We are looking for a Technical Sales Coordinator for our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury. This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
You will responsible for providing customers with the highest level of customer service throughout the order process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, emails, fax and other enquiries from retail and trade Customers and serve counter Customers
- Give technical advice and assistance on products to aid customer decision making advising on procedures and pricing.
- Maximise sales and optimise “add-on” product sales.
- Accurately input Customer orders onto the computer system and take payment as necessary.
- Advise Customers of any delay to their order or unavailable parts. Provide an ETA for product availability.
- Process returns, and warranty returns
Skills and Experience:
- Previous office administration/customer service experience
- Experience or knowledge of the motor industry would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return, you will receive a salary of £17,000 – £19,000 per annum, depending on experience.