An established and growing manufacturing company based North of Salisbury is seeking a Supply Chain Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract. You will need to be available to start immediately and have previous administration experience.
As the Supply Chain Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Provide support for the monthly KPI reporting.
- Assist with the administration of Supplier Agreements
- Data entry and management of databases and spreadsheets.
- Track and progress documents
- Oversee and manage the procurement mailbox, tracking orders, passing on invoices for payment, dealing with queries or passing onto relevant contact.
To be a successful Supply Chain Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE grades A-C including Maths, English and Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in administration is essential
- Confident IT user
- Good numeracy ability
This role is based North or Salisbury so public transport is limited. If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, then a cover letter will be essential for the application process.
In return, the Supply Chain Assistant will receive a salary of £19,000 – £21,000 per annum depending on experience.