A well-established, independent design and manufacturing company based north of Salisbury is looking for a Stock Controller/Administrator. You will be working in a small, friendly team with an enthusiasm for quality and great customer service.
The role is varied and very hands on, most of your time will be in the office but you will also spend time in the factory.
The role is full time, working hours are 8-5 Monday to Friday.
As the Stock Controller/Administrator, your duties will be to:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate levels of stock
- Placing purchase orders
- Managing/liaising with suppliers
- Reconciling deliveries
- Sourcing new materials/components
- Orchestrating periodic stock takes
- Conducting daily random quality/quantity stock checks in stores, and assisting with the warehouse staff when needed
To be a successful Stock Controller/Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with stock control and purchasing is essential and ideally in manufacturing sector
- You will need to be computer literate, a good working knowledge of Excel is essential
- Both technically and practically minded
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- Good numeracy skills and self-motivated
- Physically fit as the role will require some lifting
In return, the Stock Controller/Administrator will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum depending on experience.