We are looking for a Solicitor to work for a local independent law firm to support their Head of Property. You will be supporting in both commercial and residential property, so knowledge/experience of this sector would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor or someone looking for their next role after gaining a couple of years PQE to join a friendly, professional and enthusiastic team.
- Support the Head of Property in both commercial and residential property sales.
- Communicating with clients to receive instructions and give advice.
- Researching details about the property being bought or sold, such as finding out who is the legal owner.
- Drafting official documents, such as contracts which include details of the sale.
- Keeping official records of payments and contracts.
- Working with Land Registry documents and title deeds.
- Carrying out checks prior to drafting contracts to see if there are any structural issues with the property.
Experience and skills needed:
- Ideally at least 1 year PQE, preferably in the property sector
- A thorough understanding of the law and practice
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, partners, lawyers and clients.