An exciting and innovative company is seeking an experienced Service and Repair Technician to provide after-sales product support for customers.
As the Service and Repair Technician you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding to component level, including replacing components through hole & surface mounts
- Testing products for functionality
- Product inspection, problem solving & improvement activities
- Soldering / wiring assembly skills
- Mechanical assembly & re-wire
To be the successful Service and Repair Technician, you will have the following skills and requirement:
- Previous experience using automated test equipment, signal generators and oscilloscopes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Competent at soldering / wiring assembly
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of 2 channel, AV, Server & Network products
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals.
In return, the successful Technician will receive a salary of £19,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience.