We are recruiting a Senior Finance Manager for a charity based just outside of Salisbury. It is a fabulous organisation with brilliant benefits such as 25 days holiday, plus more after two years service and a generous pension scheme.
This is a new position due to growth and you would be working in a team of existing finance staff.
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide effective management of financial processing and monitoring
- Manage cash flow forecasting
- Oversee payroll function, including international payroll functions
- Oversee month end reconciliation
- Carry out monthly management reports and present at monthly management meetings
- Support in the production of annual budgets
- Prepare for year end audit
- Lead on specific projects and be involved in continuous improvement of the accounts function
To be the successful Senior Finance Manager, you will have the following skills and requirement:
- Qualified accountant or equivalent experience
- Charitable sector experience
- Strong people and project manager, communicator and team player
- Manage the finance team, experience of managing people is essential
- You will also have a flexible approach, be able to juggle multiple tasks and the ability to drive through change and new ways of working
In return, the successful Senior Finance Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience.