A well-established, independent design and manufacturing company based north of Salisbury is looking for a Sales Order Processing Administrator. You will be working in a small, friendly team with an enthusiasm for quality and great customer service.
The role is varied and very hands on, most of your time will be in the office but you will also spend time in the factory.
The role is full time, working hours are 8-5 Monday to Friday.
As the Sales Order Processing Administrator, your duties will be to:
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Processing orders on the system and adding to Sage
- Using Excel to create reports
- Writing route cards
- Carrying out stock checks and assisting with stock control
- Speaking with customers over the phone and via email
To be a successful Sales Order Processing Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration is essential
- You will need to be computer literate with a good excellent knowledge of Excel
- Both technically and practically minded
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- Good numeracy skills and self-motivated
In return, the Sales Order Processing Administrator will receive a salary of £16,500 – £18,500 per annum depending on experience.