We are looking for a dedicated and proactive Recruitment Business Partner to join an internal recruitment team based in Salisbury, although some travel to other sites may be required.
You would be responsible for successfully attracting, sourcing and screening quality candidates for critical vacancies in a timely and cost-effective way whilst delivering a positive candidate experience. As well as developing talent pools to support future resource requirements. You will be the principal point of contact for residential recruitment, providing expert advice to Managers. They are responsible for delivering within agreed timescales, ensuring the quality of the hire and providing a customer service to internal and external customers.
This role is ideally full time but there could be flexibility for part time hours for the right person (minimum of 3 full days).
As the Recruitment Business Partner, your duties would be:
- To fill all vacancies in the Residential service with quality candidates who stay with the organisation
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partners and Recruitment Partner and the Recruitment/HR Coordinators to ensure recruitment processes are undertaken consistently in an efficient and effective way
- Ensure recruitment and selection is undertaken in line with the Company’s Recruitment and Selection Policy, Regulations and Safer Recruitment practice.
- Collaborate closely with service managers to understand their specific resourcing requirements and act as the recruitment subject matter expert. Support the hiring manager define the role, preparation of the Job Description and Person Specification and selection processes
- Take vacancy briefs with hiring managers identifying the best sourcing and attraction channels.
- Post roles on the recruitment system, advertise on the Company website and identified external channels ensuring advertising is legally compliant and non-discriminatory.
- Develop, utilise and maximise all available sourcing channels including social media, CV searches to attract quality candidates.
Experience and skills needed to become a Recruitment Business Partner:
- Knowledge and experience of full recruitment cycle either in house or agency is essential
- Direct experience in sourcing candidates with specialist skills in a competitive and/or scarce market
- Experience of recruiting candidates for the social care sector is preferable
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with excellent keyboard skills
- Understanding of confidentially and ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Ability to drive and travel within the UK and Ireland
- CIPD qualified, Associate member of the CIPD would be an advantage
In return you will receive £27-30K per annum (pro rata if part time).