A local independent law firm is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. As the face of this friendly and established business you will need to be professional and confident.
Not only will you benefit from working in a highly skilled and respected team but also receive 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an off based in the city centre.
As the Receptionist, your duties will be to:
- Meet and greet all visitors courteously
- Politely answering telephone and taking messages
- Opening and distributing post
- Stamping and franking outgoing post
- Filing paperwork and maintaining electronic files
- Providing administration / secretarial support for other staff
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
To be a successful Receptionist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Confident with customer service
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure even when unsupervised
- Ability to prioritise
- Smart and professional appearance
In return, the Receptionist will receive a salary of £16,000 – £17,000 per annum depending on experience.