Our client is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their established family run business based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. You would be responsible for ensuring the quality of the product is at its best and notifying the Quality Supervisor if there are reoccurring quality issues. You would write reports, carry out inspections and carry out fault finding investigations.
This role is full time (Monday to Friday) and permanent. Our client is well known for retaining staff and having an inclusive and supportive work environment.
The responsibilities for this Quality Inspector vacancy are:
- Product and sample inspection and reporting.
- Process of Production rejects.
- Provide technical support to other departments.
- Supplier process development including fault finding / containment / countermeasure.
- Work with Purchasing team in order to close out issues within a reasonable time.
Experience/skills needed for this role:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel. PowerPoint).
- Display a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings (Metric and Imperial) would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or knowledge of basic measuring equipment.
- Basic report writing skills.
- Knowledge and basic understanding of the workings of cars and motorbikes.
In return for working as a Quality Inspector you will receive £18500-22000 per annum.