We are looking for a candidate with previous Quality Assurance experience within a food manufacturing for our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is six-month contract working 4 days on and 4 days off.
As a part of the Technical team you would be responsible for ensuring the company produce quality products to customer specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of quality assurance checks throughout the process of producing customer products
- Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks such as scale records, temperature probes calibration and refrigeration equipment, downloading on a weekly basis data logger info and monitor
- Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel
- Check daily production paperwork
- Carry out micro equipment and hand swabs, Allergen swabs, prepare samples for laboratory
- Raw materials checks
- QA positive release of product including the management of the reject and non-conformance database.
- Completion of various Internal audits including GMP, CCP and Traceability and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Level 2 food safety qualification
- Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Be able show Microsoft Office IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Be able to collate and analyse data
Salary £20,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.