We are looking for an experienced Administrator with a good attention to detail to join an independent estate agent as a Property Manager. It would be advantageous to have experience in Property and / or accounts experience. Our client is based in the city centre and is looking for the latest addition to their team.
You will need to have a calm but outgoing personality.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional 5 days unpaid holiday allowed after 2 years’ service), life insurance and income protection insurance. A friendly atmosphere and the opportunity for progression.
As the Property Manager, your duties will be to:
- First point of contact with clients, landlords, tenants, contractors and the public, primarily over the telephone but also face to face.
- Enter and maintain all tenancy information.
- Implement and follow up property management schedules and record property repairs.
- Carry out day to day property account function, raise invoices, agent fees, landlord statements, debt chasing, client account bank reconciliation and system back-ups.
- Arranging and preparing documentation for meetings, attend and take minutes.
- Assisting with budget preparation and arranging insurances.
- Administration of email accounts through Microsoft Outlook.
- Audio and copy typing of all manner of letters, emails, valuations, reports, accounts and other documents using both blank Word documents and existing templates.
To be a successful Property Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in either the property sector or in accounts administration is essential
- A calm but outgoing personality
- An ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Key Prime software;
- Good attention to detail, plus an ability to spell and add up
- A confident communicator, a people person!
In return, the Property Manager will receive a salary of £19,000 – £21,000 per annum depending on experience.