An established and growing manufacturing company based North of Salisbury is seeking a dedicated Production Technician. You will receive many benefits such as 30 days annual leave, free parking and an excellent training plan.
You will work alongside a friendly team that are happy to share their knowledge and be part of a high-tech manufacturing process.
As the Production Technician, your duties will be to:
- Perform a range of routine and technical procedures.
- Undertake all work in accordance with safety, quality and all other regulatory policies.
- Generate and review documentation to ensure the unit is compliant.
- Maintain production areas to the required cleaning standard.
- Analyse information and make decisions based on assessment.
- Maintain and use a variety of laboratory equipment.
- Work with a range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals.
To be a successful Production Supervisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE grades A-C including Maths, English and Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in accurate record keeping and the ability to follow procedures.
- Experience in production/manufacturing
- Confident IT user
- Good numeracy ability
- Proactive and hands on!
This role is based North or Salisbury so public transport is limited. If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, then a cover letter will be essential for the application process.
In return, the Production Technician will receive a salary of £17,000 – £18,000 per annum depending on experience.