An innovative and enthusiastic company at the forefront of their industry is seeking a Partnership and Events Manager based in Salisbury to join its dynamic marketing team. You will receive many benefits such as 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Also 5 extra unpaid days (Holiday entitlement increases with the length of service).
This company is a friendly business that has a “family feel” ethos amongst the staff.
As the Partnership and Events Manager, your duties will be to:
- A focus on bettering the relationships with the partners, and moving both our and their business forward.
- Creating and executing business development and marketing initiatives to drive our special brand partnerships, with clear commercial objectives/outcomes, including content development, liaising with business stakeholders, Conferences and Events and managing interaction with senior management
- End to End Management of our Key Global Events
- Facilitating the relationship management dialogue with key clients/partners
- To consistently deliver accurate forecasts on creative pitches therefore ensuring visibility across team and business
- Work closely with the R&D Team to ensure we are constantly delivering engaging, innovation that are profitable for the business. Ensure that all product developments are delivered, within budget, to pre-agreed margins, within a pre-agreed framework
To be a successful Partnership and Events Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, ideally in a luxury brand
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing design and event agencies
- Experience being an active and high performing member of a team.
- Proven track record delivering creative cross-platform campaigns
- Proven track record of managing end to end projects
- History of cross team collaboration which has delivered results.
- Ability to create strong and dynamic relationships with internal teams and clients
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious attitude
- Calm temperament.
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals. Some travel may also be necessary.
In return, the Partnership and Events Manager will receive a salary of £32,000 – £38,000 per annum depending on experience.