We are looking for a Part time Purchasing Admin Assistant for our client who is based on the outskirts of the town centre. This position is a maternity contract expected to last until Mid-September. Working hours Monday to Thursday 8.45/9.00am -1.00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage the weekly Supplier Delivery Arrears Report.
- Manage NCR spreadsheet ensuring open NCR’s are up to date and closed off.
- Arrange the weekly run to local suppliers including Resto items.
- Create and Manage PO Dates Report.
- Manage Delivery Shortages.
- Support with Supplier Scheduling.
- Send RFQs and raise low value/repeat POs as requested.
- Purchase indirect and consumable materials.
- Support the department with ad hoc purchases.
- Manage component price changes, ensuring best price at all times.
- Manage all suppliers whom have regular monthly deliveries.
- Support with problem deliveries such as missing paperwork.
- Input production reject costings onto Reject Register and support with returning rejected parts to suppliers.
- Admin support for tooling management.
- Map out processes as requested.
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in an office environment, ideally in a purchasing department.