An opportunity has arisen to work for a fantastic company based on the outskirts of Salisbury as a Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the senior and assistant agents, this is a part time 12-month fixed term contract working 21 hours a week with the opportunity to go permanent.
Although this is an office based role you may have the opportunity to work from home.
As the Marketing Manager your duties will be to:
- Manage communications and budgets
- To coordinate and manage social media, media and PR activities
- Create and manage internal communisations
- Share results and feedback with stakeholders
- Develop an effective marketing plan
To be a successful Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Managing marketing activities and budget
- Experience in copy writing
- Creating content including social media
- Experience in marketing ideally within finance sector
- Own transport and full UK driving licence
In return you will benefit from a salary of £25,000 Pro rata with 24 days pro rata leave plus bank holidays and a pension contribution along with flexible working hours.