A Salisbury based company is looking for a part time Finance and Administration Assistant. This is a new position as a result of the continued success of the business.
This is a general finance and office role, you will be arranging travel, liaising with suppliers/clients, researching new software, and QC of internal documents. No two days will be the same and to enjoy this role you will need to be someone who can quickly adapt to change and who loves to make things happen. Attention to detail will be vital, along with the ability to research, understand, and learn new things. No two days are the same!
Our client is offering fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (FTE), shared town parking, city centre location, and a friendly inclusive team. The working are hours are up to 30 hours a week (days and hours can be flexible).
As the part time Finance and Administration Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Entry of accounts data into Sage accounting package including accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, invoicing, receipt reconciliation and staff expenses
- Schedule and organise meetings including venue search/hire, accommodation and catering
- Maintain appropriate CRM and filing systems in support of project, sales and marketing work
- Diary management and arranging worldwide travel, car hire and accommodation for Company Directors
- Assisting in new business pitches including PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing proposal/costing documents
- Take incoming calls and enquiries
To be a successful part time Finance and Accounts Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of Sage Accounting packages
- Ability to utilise online tools and embrace new technology
- Confident, friendly and professional manner internally and with clients
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Good communication skills both in person and in writing
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Previous finance and administration experience is essential. The salary is £19-22K pro rata.