An established but expanding business based north of Salisbury is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator. You will be working with an enthusiastic team and benefit from Monday to Friday working hours, a company pension and bonus scheme.
Experience within a customer service role and administration experience is essential but training will be given to improve your knowledge and skillset.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, your duties will be to:
- Raising purchase orders, progressing orders checking prices and technical specifications
- Organise and maintain a filing system in relation to sales orders, purchases orders, delivery notes etc and calibration certificates
- Communicating order updated and date changes to all relevant parties
- Negotiating with suppliers to improve discounts on orders where applicable
- Co-ordinating shipments with couriers and shipping agents in a timely and efficient manner
- Where possible consolidating orders from supplier arranging imports and shipments
- Proactively help chase for payments and take credit card payments over the phone
To be a successful Customer Service Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer service and administration experience is essential
- Experience working with couriers and shipping agents
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- Computer Literate is essential
You are required to work 27-30 hours a week and these can be flexible within the 8.30-5 Monday to Thursday and 4pm finish on Friday working hours
In return, the Customer Service Coordinator will receive a salary of £9-11 per hour depending on experience.