A long standing non-profit organisation is seeking a Membership Support Officer to work within a small, enthusiastic and friendly office.
The role is varied and fast pace so previous experience in administration is essential. Ideally you would have experience within the volunteer, non-profit, and / or charitable sector and excellent IT skills!
There are two Membership Support Officers, each will take a lead on some of the activities, but each person will be expected to become familiar with all of the activities.
As the Membership Support Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an efficient and effective administration support to volunteer members of the charity.
- The first point of contact for enquiries relating to the national recruitment system, managing enquiries and liaising with potential volunteers.
- Preparing reports and statistical data for the Region staff and volunteer team.
To be a successful Membership Support Officer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A solid background in administration is essential
- Experience in the volunteer sector would be an advantage
- Confident IT user, with experience using MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a flexible approach to working hour including some evenings and weekend work
Full Clean driving licence is essential and must be willing to travel as necessary.
The successful candidate will be required to work occasional Saturdays/Sundays and evenings to support volunteer meetings and events.
In return, the Membership Support Officer will receive a salary of £20,000 – 22,000 Per annum.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to sophie@personnel-placements at Personnel Placements. Further information can be obtained from Sophie at Personnel Placements, 01722 334433.