We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant to support a small local organisation in Salisbury. You will have a varied role and will need to have a proactive and confident attitude to be successful.
This role involves office work and visiting business in the local area, so an approachable and friendly manner is essential.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Assisting the Marketing & Communications Manager with delivery of marketing campaigns and projects.
- Assisting the Marketing & Communications Manager with member communications through various channels including e-newsletters, visiting businesses in person and phone calls.
- Management of multiple social media channels.
- Management of the various associated websites.
- General office and administration duties, including answering emails in the central inbox, answering the phone, keeping the CRM up to date, organising meetings.
- Being a small team, the responsibilities of this role may change and develop.
Experience and knowledge needed to become a Marketing and Communications Assistant:
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- Must be willing, hands-on, a doer and have a can-do attitude.
- The ability to work accurately, efficiently and with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised, proactive and good at problem-solving.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to deliver.
- Confident communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with experience of website management.
- Experience of managing digital marketing communication channels.
In return you will receive £20-24K per annum for a 37.5-hour week.