A thriving and growing organisation is seeking an ambitious and adaptable Management Accountant vacancy. The office is based east of Salisbury in a beautiful, rural setting and you will be working with a small, friendly team.
As the Management Accountant, your duties will be to:
- Maintenance of all accounts, sales and purchase ledgers and other bookkeeping Preparation of year-end accounts, cash flow forecasts, management accounts and budgets bank reconciliations for sterling and multiple currency accounts
- Preparation of sales invoices and maintaining sales book data
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll including Auto-Enrolment processing and records
- Charity accounting including Gift Aid reporting and assistance with funding applications
- Maintaining HR records and assistance with HR matters as required
- Annual review of insurance provision and providing annual stock insurance valuations
To be a successful Management Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similarly comprehensive bookkeeping/accounting role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sage Payroll and Xero
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines without supervision
The working hours for this position are 9.30-5.30 Monday to Friday.
In return, the Officer will receive a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per with some flexibility depending on experience.