An exciting and innovative brand is seeking an enthusiastic people manager for their IT and ERP Manager vacancy. You will be based in central Salisbury and receive many benefits such as 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Also 5 extra unpaid days (Holiday entitlement increases with the length of service).
This company is a friendly business that has a “family feel” ethos amongst the staff.
As the IT and ERP Manager, your duties will be to:
- Managing and motivating staff, carrying out regular reviews, training and developing team
- Budgetary responsibility for departmental and company IT Budget
- Define action plan for the achieving the objectives of the department
- Administer IT Infrastructure (Servers, Storage Devices, Network Infrastructure, Virtual Environment, Telephony, Security…)
- Diagnose incidents and implement corrective measures
- Ensure effective delivery of business applications
- Develop and maintain company’s BI Strategy, collaborating with the BI Officer to deliver complex reports and projects
To be a successful IT and ERP Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems for workstations & Servers
- Experience with ERP software
- Demonstrable expertise in
- Network Administration
- IT Hardware Configuration (Network Infrastructure, Storage Devices)
- Virtual Environment Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Network Protocols, Methodologies
- Network Security
- SQL Database Management
- Language Development (VB, PHP, Shell Script)
- Experience of working within an ITIL framework
- Conversancy with GDPR, and such other compliance legislation as is appropriate, is essential
- Supportive of others – Ability to support and motivate team members
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals. Some travel may also be necessary.
In return, the IT and ERP Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on experience.