An opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual to work for a prestigious financial services company as an Investment Administrator. You will benefit from a generous salary and brilliant opportunity for progression.
As the Investment Administrator, your duties will be to:
- To assist in the production of proposals, reports, letters and presentations for client meetings.
- Update database with client details, processing payments, arranging transfers.
- To ensure all duties and tasks are completed within all relevant rules, compliance regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from clients and intermediaries, taking appropriate messages.
- Assist in the general administration of the team (post, room booking).
- Meeting and greeting clients that come in to the office, acting as the first point of contact.
To be a successful Investment Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within financial services is essential.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage and influence at all levels across the business and the wider organisation.
- Confidence, drive, energy, resilience and tenacity to deliver success in a challenging business environment.
- Well presented and articulate, as you will often be the face of the business.
In return, the Investment Administrator will receive a salary of £22,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience.