A trusted, established and worldwide OEM company based on the outskirts of Salisbury is looking for an International Sales Manager to join its team. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for value creation with existing customers along with the development of new customers across the world (EMEA).
As the International Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
- Development and implementation of sales plans which support long-term EMEA strategic plans.
- Manage existing OEM accounts in EMEA to grow revenue in line with company growth expectations and achieve revenue/margins targets as defined in global strategy.
- Define new business opportunities and identify plan to target OEMs.
- Maintain CRM system and lead/campaign/account functions.
- Actively engage and participate in sales meetings and training programs.
- Travel within EMEA region to visit customers and to the USA to visit company headquarters.
To be a successful International Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluency in written and oral English required. Second European language would be an advantage.
- Comprehensive sales and engineering experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of automotive, industrial engines, commercial vehicle markets & trends is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven sales ability.
A flexible approach is essential as you will be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals.