We are looking for an Insurance Administrator to join a small team within an independent Insurance Brokers based in Salisbury. We are looking for someone with a background in the finance sector, ideally within insurance, to join a team enthusiastic about creating a positive work environment.
Your role would be to provide support to Commercial and Personal clients to ensure great customer service, new business where possible, administering existing accounts and renewals in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities as an Insurance Administrator:
- Respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and underwriters by phone, letter, e-mail or fax
- Ensure you fully understand the need of the client by identifying their requirements and providing them with a comprehensive quote
- Maintain an accurate record of the assessment of the clients’ awareness of risk and insurance as well as their circumstances and objectives
- Using the information gathered, determine which Insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the covers required.
- Obtain quotations, discuss the quote with the client and advise the most appropriate
- Administer insurance, sending all relevant paperwork to the client
- Send renewal documents and keep an accurate record on the database.
Skills/Experience needed to become an Insurance Administrator:
- Experience within the finance sector is essential, experience within the insurance sector would be an advantage
- Confident IT user
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Happy working in a small team
In return, you will receive £22-26K per annum depending on experience.