A local brand is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their inventive and forward-thinking marketing team based in Salisbury. You will receive many benefits such as 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a friendly inclusive work environment.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Update websites and campaign channels including content, blogs, images, web links, etc.
- Source imagery and edit using Photoshop
- Work with Marketing Manager on any PPC / optimisation / SEO
- Generate income via online marketing opportunities such as banner adverts
- Increase member engagement with the website
- Ensure all social media channels are regularly monitored and updated.
- Develop and grow social media channels, analyse and report on stats
- Build and send emails to the consumer database for all markets and then analyse and report back on results.
- Provide weekly digital insights into stats/performance etc. of all online and social media marketing.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of publishing content for large consumer-facing websites.
- Excellent IT skills with specific experience of working with databases, CMS and MS office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of a photo editing package e.g. PhotoShop.
- High standard of written English; able to write in a concise, lively, creative style for digital / online.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, including well-honed proof reading skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic across a wide range of social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience of data management and using Destination Management/Content Management Systems.
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to attend occasional events.
In return, the Marketing and Partnership Assistant will receive a salary of £19,500 – £23,000 per annum depending on experience.