An innovative and enthusiastic company at the forefront of their industry in Salisbury, Wiltshire, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator. The role is a one year fixed term maternity contract.
The company has some fantastic staff benefits including additional holiday days, staff parking and bags more!
As the Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Receive sales orders from the UK and export distributors, enter these onto computerised sales order processing system and obtain estimated delivery schedules.
- Answer dealer/distributor enquiries relating to stock availability, deliveries and any simple technical queries.
- Invoice, package and despatch spares sent by mail.
- Clearing Imports through Customs
- Answering Retailer/Distributor enquiries
- General administrative support to the customer service team
- Prepare sales invoices
- Cover reception during staff absence
To be the successful Customer Service Co-ordinator you will have the following skills and requirements.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Export experience would be an advantage
- Previous administration experience is essential
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals.
In return, the Customer Service Coordinator will receive a salary of £18,000 – £20,000 per annum depending on experience.