A company based in Salisbury city centre are seeking a Complaints Administrator. You will receive many benefits such as 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, offering up to 5% pension contribution, discretionary quarterly massage, plus training and opportunity for progression.
The role is in a city centre, open plan office in a friendly team.
As the Complaints Administrator, your duties will be to:
- To action incoming and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Create records and ensure accuracy of the record at all times.
- Handle telephone and written enquiries and record the information in a timely manner.
- Produce letters and documentation according to Office procedures and meeting specified timescales.
- Liaise with customers, firms and other outside bodies to obtain additional information or documentation and maintain accurate records of action taken.
- Refer to other members of staff for advice when appropriate.
- To archive closed complaints on a monthly basis.
To be a successful Complaints Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Administration experience is essential
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of written material and make balanced decisions.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Products.
- Adaptable and able to deal with constant change.
- Ability to consider the potential outcome and consequences of an action.
You are required to work 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday. In return, the Complaints Administrator will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum with a potential increase once trained.