An established and prestigious Salisbury company is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Secretary to join their team (audio typing experience is essential). You will be based in central Salisbury and work with a lovely small team.
You will be responsible for supporting the management and professional department.
As the Commercial Property Secretary, your duties will be to:
- Taking minutes at meetings and subsequent transcribing and circulation.
- Managing Outlook diaries for the team.
- Administering and managing all hard/electronic copies of property files, providing regular and ad hoc reports when necessary.
- Audio typing using Microsoft Office 365.
- Using and composing standard template draft letters/emails to tenants/clients/contractors.
- Photocopying and scanning documents, e.g. reports and saving to electronic files.
- Dealing with callers, both on the telephone and in person, handling minor issues when able.
- Inputting, updating and extracting data/reports/information.
To be a successful Commercial Property Secretary you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous audio typing experience is essential.
- Previous experience within the property sector would be an advantage.
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Proactive and friendly manner
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel)
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week.
In return, the Secretary will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum depending on experience.