Our client is looking for a Commercial Executive to report to their Commercial Manager. Your role will be to assist with the day to day management of customer accounts, whilst building a great working relationship with key trading suppliers and internal teams.
You will maintain information for internal and external use and provide accurate data analysis and reports that are presentable to customers and internal departments.
Responsibilities as a Commercial Executive:
- Management of all internal and external sales reporting, including weekly and periodic sales reports.
- Management and implementation of agreed promotional activities across all accounts with end of activity reporting.
- Completion of weekly price and promotional checks that can demonstrate market movements.
- Support the commercial team to prepare for customer meetings and presentations and deliver category information.
- Liaise with planning and production supporting sales forecasting information and build supply chain relationships with customer base.
- Develop category data reports using Kantar or IRI systems.
Skills and experience needed to be the Commercial Executive:
- Strong administration and customer service skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels clearly and concisely.
- Proven development of account experience that delivers excellent working relationships with customers.
- Experience and understanding of working in a Commercial environment.
- Experience in reporting data.
In return the Commercial Executive will receive a salary between £22-24K depending on experience.