An established and prestigious Salisbury company is seeking an experienced Commercial Administrator / Secretary to join their team. You will be based in central Salisbury and work with a lovely small team.
You will be responsible for supporting the management and professional department.
As the Commercial Administrator / Secretary, your duties will be to:
- Taking minutes at meetings and subsequent transcribing and circulation.
- Managing Outlook diaries for the team.
- Administering and managing all hard/electronic copies of property files, providing regular and ad hoc reports when necessary.
- Audio typing using Microsoft Office 365.
- Using and composing standard template draft letters/emails to tenants/clients/contractors.
- Photocopying and scanning documents, e.g. reports and saving to electronic files.
- Dealing with callers, both on the telephone and in person, handling minor issues when able.
- Inputting, updating and extracting data/reports/information.
To be a successful Commercial Administrator / Secretary you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous audio typing experience is essential.
- Previous experience within the property sector would be an advantage.
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Proactive and friendly manner
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel)
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week.
In return, the Secretary will receive a salary of £22,000 – £26,000 per annum depending on experience.