A thriving and growing organisation is seeking a CAD Technician to work in their small, ambitious and friendly team. The office is based in Amesbury and you’ll benefit from working in a positive work environment and opportunity for career progression.
As the CAD Technician, your duties will be to:
- Interpret instructions from Design Engineers and Engineering Technicians regarding technical drawings
- Translate details onto working drawings
- Ensure that drawings produced comply with the relevant quality and British standards
- Preparing design data for issue at the request of other staff e.g. printing drawings
- Use AutoCAD to draught plans
- Work closely with Engineers to get precise legible information drawn
To be a successful CAD Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 plus years Knowledge of AutoCAD (Versions 2010-2018)
- Technical construction knowledge
- Preparation of General Arrangement drawings showing Structural Intent
- Preparation of Structural Details to assist with construction.
- Be able to read Architectural drawings in conjunction with structural elements.
- Have a high standard of presentation and eye for detail.
- Highly motivated with a keen interest Structural Engineering.
This role is full time and the core hours are 9-5.30, however there is some flexibility (e.g. 8 – 4.30)
In return, the CAD Technician will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per with some flexibility depending on experience.