We are looking for a confident and professional Business Development Executive to work for a business based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will have a background in field sales, business development or recruitment resourcing.
Supporting the Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships and developing new so a proactive approach is essential!
This role will require travel across the UK (out of the office a couple of days a week and the occasional night away) so your own transport is essential, however you will be given business mileage.
Responsibilities as a Business Development Executive:
- Encouraging interest in the opportunities available and ensuring the business has an effective level of visibility within the necessary sectors.
- Networking and presenting at conferences and events nationwide.
- Building and maintaining relevant industry relationships to drive our recruitment efforts.
- Planning and creating advertising and marketing content.
- Creation of social and digital media content.
- Coordinating and hosting our own recruitment events and webinar sessions.
- Managing the incoming enquiries to the recruitment department and completing initial vetting of suitable candidates, via email and telephone.
To be a successful Business Development Executive
- Experience in business development, field sales and/or recruitment
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Professional and able to speak with people at all levels
- Confident using MS office and carrying out administration duties
- Own transport is essential
In return you will benefit from £27500 – 30000 per annum.