A prestigious luxury brand is looking for a Brand and Retail Manager for their shop in central London. This exciting opportunity would be perfect for someone with a passion for the local art and culture scene or experience within publishing. You will need experience within a luxury brand plus strong leadership skill.
You will benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% pension contributions, 1% of monthly total store turnover and additional incentives paid for project work.
As the Brand and Retail Manager, your duties will be to:
- Create an in-store experience that exceeds expectations for all clients
- Be the local representative for our VIP contacts
- Develop new business, prospect new high potential customers
- Creatively lead a strong and motivated sales team
- Train the store team in customer service, corporate standards and product merchandising
- Organize and host in-store events
- Preparation of statistics, reports and evaluations
To be a successful Brand and Retail Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Several years of professional experience in a luxury retail environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Outgoing, solution-oriented, creative and internationally minded personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and sense of responsibility
- Involvement in the local art & cultural scene
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- English fluency required, multiple languages a plus
In return, the Brand and Retail Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus 1% monthly bonus of the store turnover.