We are looking for several temporary Bar Assistants to work on a busy bar at Events based in Salisbury, Wiltshire from April to October, various shift days and times.
As the Bar Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Serve Customers
- Preparation of the bar areas
- Action Challenge 25
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Be able to work as a team
To be the successful Bar Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working on a busy bar
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
In return, the Bar Assistant will receive a pay rate of £8.50 per hour.
Due to the location of the event, you will need your own transport.