A Salisbury based company is looking for a confident IT user to joint their team as an Administrator. As part of the small team you will be key to making sure that everything runs smoothly. Working behind the scenes you will be involved in a variety of tasks that will include: general office processes, arranging travel, liaising with suppliers/clients, and administering internal documents.
This varied, and sometimes fast-paced role, will have you working within a supportive, friendly team who thrive on providing creative solutions for clients to the highest standard possible…whilst having fun doing it! No two days will be the same!
Our client is offering fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, shared town parking, city centre location, and a friendly inclusive team.
As the Administrator, your duties will be to:
- Schedule and organise meetings/events including venue search/hire, accommodation and catering worldwide
- Take incoming calls and enquiries
- Maintain appropriate CRM and filing systems in support of project, sales and marketing work
- Invoicing and receipt reconciliation
- Support the planning and organising of events
- Diary management for Company Directors
- Assisting in new business pitches including PowerPoint presentations, preparing proposal/costing documents
- Create/source graphics/images and video editing
To be a successful Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilise online tools and embrace new technology
- Confident, friendly and professional manner internally and with clients
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Proactive working style
- Good communication skills both in person and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Previous administration experience is essential.