A long standing and highly ranked accountancy firm is looking for an Administrator to join their team in Salisbury. You will join an ambitious team with an inclusive and supportive culture.
You will possess high attention to detail and good literary and computer skills. The role is varied and although primarily secretarial, includes a local marketing element. You will be assisting with the Salisbury office’s local marketing, including being trained to assist managing the database, advertising and PR, as well as assisting the central marketing function with group-wide marketing activities.
As the Administrator, your duties will be to:
- To act as a personal secretary to the partners
- To type correspondence as required and to perform other secretarial functions such as handling incoming/outgoing post, daily scanning and archiving or correspondence, arranging meetings and to carry out mail merges as required
- To manage the main reception telephone using Phone Right guidelines, to greet visitors and offer beverages
- Organising seminars and managing local events as required
- Scheduling and managing regular lunches with banks and solicitors
- Preparing items for press releases and advertising
- Arrange marketing meeting with the partners and central marketing, preparing an agenda and taking minutes
To be a successful Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an office or a role that involved administration duties is essential
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of MS Office software
- Personably, friendly and well presented
- An enthusiasm to take on extra responsibility and grow within a new role
- Customer service experience is essential
In return, the Administrator will receive a salary of £14,500 – £17,000 per annum depending on experience.