A long standing and highly respected accountancy firm is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team in Salisbury. You will join an ambitious team with an inclusive and supportive culture with great benefits such as life assurance, opportunity for support in qualifications, additional holiday days, etc.
An enthusiasm to grow a career within an accountancy practice is essential as well as a professional attitude!
As the Accounts Senior, your duties will be to:
- Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Visit client premises to undertake on-site accounting needs as required.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly VAT returns from financial information supplied by client.
- Prepare annual financial statements including statutory accounts, partnership accounts, sole trader accounts and trust accounts for tax purposes.
To be a successful Accounts Senior you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification or qualified by experience.
- Prior experience of computerised accounting packages including cloud-based software.
- Ability to work independently but as part of a wider team.
- Results orientated to meet and exceed client expectations, with a key focus on delivering high quality work that consistently meets internal and/or external client deadlines.
- Understanding of new accounting standards.
In return, the Audit Senior will receive a salary of £32,000 – £36,000 per annum depending on experience.