Supply Chain Coordinator [ Ref: VAC/29900 ]
- Job Type: Permanent
£24,000 - 26,000
- Location: Warminster
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Admin Secretarial, Customer Service, Procurement, Senior Management
Do you have experience in production planning/buying and experience using SAP software? We are recruiting on behalf of a growing business based in Warminster. You will be working in a small team where you will be responsible for managing the buying, delivery scheduling and stock control of materials and for booking the logistics of vehicles.
- Support with phase 2 of SAP implementation.
- Manage and oversee the planning and purchasing activities, ensuring maximum efficiency is achieved while meeting customer requirements.
- Produce a weekly production plan.
- Use the weekly production plan to buy raw materials, packaging and pallets to make the products detailed in the production plan.
- Ensure effective use of SAP for all buying, delivery, stock control and logistics activity.
- Manage the warehouse team to ensure deliveries and collections are received and managed in line with production requirements and the needs of the business.
- Enter weekly stock take figures into the SAP system.
- Coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- Prepare detailed management reports.
- Proven production planning and buying experience.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate across all levels.
- Development of processes and procedures.
- Negotiation experience desirable.
- Experience of leading and developing a team.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite.
- Data driven with an ability to analyse data.
- Sound knowledge of lean principles.