Stores Team Leader [ Ref: VAC/28830 ]
- Job Type: Permanent
£23,000 - 27,000
- Location: Salisbury
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Distribution, Senior Management
Do you have experience in leading a team, managing stock and goods in process? We are working with a company based in Salisbury who are looking for a proactive and personable Stores Team Leader.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of staff, employed to carry out stores and goods-in tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Liaise with supply chain, production, quality and other departments in order to meet the deadlines.
- Liaise with suppliers and transport companies.
- Ensure stock is kept tidily and safely.
- Investigate and report on any stock inaccuracies.
- Support annual and interim stock checks.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Experience in managing staff.
- Accurate kitting and computer entry skills.
- Good numeracy and communication skills.
- Well organised and capable of maintaining a tidy work place.
- Pro-active approach and a good problem spotter and solver.
- Flexible approach to work as the job will involve working in various stores areas.
- Fork lift truck driver, or willing to be trained.
- Physically fit enough for a stores environment.