Do you have experience dealing with complex complaints and excellent verbal and written communication skills? We have a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking for a role in Salisbury city centre. As a Senior Complaint Handler you will be working in an open plan office with a friendly team.
- Confirm the eligibility of each complaint and the completeness of documents
- Identify any further information required and obtain such information
- Identify those cases where a resolution can most appropriately be achieved by telephone, liaising between all parties as necessary.
- Produce a reasoned argument, stating any compensatory award, its amount
- Ensure that monthly targets are met.
- Previous experience as a Senior Complaint Handler or similar is essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of written material and make balanced decisions and produce a detailed written report on findings.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
If you are interested in this Senior Complaint Handler please send your CV across.
“We're looking forward to Mark starting with us on the 20th. Thank you very much for your help in setting this up. Lynne and Georgina did a fantastic job, and ending up finding 2-3 candidates who we would have quite happily employed. ”
Gavin Barrett - ESCO UK