Are you a well organised, adaptable individual with experience in general and accounts administration? The ideal candidate would have experience using Sage and proven ability to prioritise work.
The role is 25 hours a week between the hours of 9am -2.30pm, however the is some flexibility for the right candidate.
• General office duties to manage office supplies, answer the telephone, take and distribute accurate messages, receive, sort and distribute incoming mail/emails and answer or forward as required, update and maintain internal staff contact lists, co-ordinate and organise appointments and meetings, assist with event planning and implementation when necessary
• Produce invoices using Sage 50 and process receipts allocating correctly
• Take charge of a small petty cash float
• File accounting paperwork and respond to initial queries from the auditors
• To update the website when necessary
• Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
• Well organised, well presented and polite, with an excellent telephone manner.
• Proficient in Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Qualified to AAT Level 2 or equivalent would be an advantage
• The ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional attitude
• The ability to work as part of a team
• General office experience, including answering phones and dealing with a range of administrative tasks at the same time.
• Experience of dealing effectively with the public.
• The ability to organise and prioritise workload and work on your own initiative.
“Actually I’ll take this opportunity to thank you for firstly; for placing me here as a temp 2 years ago and secondly; all the help you and PP have given me in staffing the place, the business now has some very good personnel so well done for that. Funnily enough this wasn't the 1st permanent position you’ve found for me, a few years back (probably about 9 years ago now I think of it!) So our paths have crossed a number of times in previous years and they probably will do in the future ”
Trevor - Candidate and Client