Part Time Accounts Assistant and Payroll Manager [ Ref: VAC/27664 ]
- Job Type: Permanent
£12.00 per hour
- Location: Salisbury
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Accountancy, Charity
Do you have experience in accounts and payroll and are you looking for a new challenge? We are working with a lovely organisation based in Salisbury city centre. This is a flexible part time position where you be responsible for varied accounts processing and for running the payroll.
This part time role will be for 24 hours a week, worked across a minimum of four days a week and where the hours can be flexible depending on the individual.
- Financial processing, to include:
- Sales, purchase and nominal ledgers and payroll process.
- Statutory payments and taxes.
- Banking and petty cash
- Interfacing data batches from membership database.
- Assist with VAT returns and with Gift Aid and direct debit collections.
- Running monthly payroll, including the following duties:
- Main contact for colleagues for all payroll-related matters.
- Maintain records and process all payroll and pensions.
- All Tax Year End processing and reporting.
- Contact with and data uploads to the pension plan providers
- Administer childcare voucher scheme, process in payroll, and ensure providers are paid promptly.
- Experience within a varied accounts assistant role
- Experience running end to end payroll
- Team player
- Experience using Sage or similar accounts package, along with good Excel spreadsheet skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines