HR Advisor [ Ref: VAC/28767 ]
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Salisbury
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Sector: HR and Training
Are you a CIPD qualified individual with experience in reporting using Excel? We are working with a fantastic company based North of Salisbury. The offer generous holiday, free parking and are enthusiastic about developing their staff.
You would be working within the HR team supporting with day to day HR administration and co-ordination.
- To deliver an effective HR coordination and administrative support
- To ensure that all personnel details are kept up to date on the HR Database
- Inputting and reporting a high-volume information onto Excel
- Assist HR Advisor in matters in relation to disciplinary and grievance procedures and to investigate where necessary
- Provide first line HR Employment Relations advice and support to managers on a range of employment issues in the absence of HR Advisor
- To collate data and produce reports on absence, employee sickness, appraisals, training etc.
- To assist HR department in the recruitment of employees including responsibility for the police checks, completion of appropriate paperwork, preparing advertisements, completion of application forms, working closely with agencies, managing the recruitment costs.
- Collating information and highlight trends in data with regard to current employees, e.g. headcount; turnover; retention; absence; etc.
- Creation of instruction text and documents, training, testing and HR quality control checks.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Excel to report with raw data
- To hold a Level 3 CIPD or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a human resources department