Factory Manager [ Ref: VAC/29898 ]
- Job Type: Permanent
£33,000 - 37,000
- Location: North of Salisbury
- Start Date: 08/01/18
- Job Sector: Distribution, Engineering, Production and Assembly, Industrial, Senior Management
Are you an experienced Factory Manager looking to work in a busy production environment within a manufacturing company? This is an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and progressive organisation who invest in both their people and their infrastructure.
You will be forward thinking in your outlook and yet be prepared to lead from the front when required, with a proven track record in manufacturing and a strong “hands on” approach.
- Create a multi-skilled, flexible workforce, with ongoing training, development, welfare and discipline of shop floor employees.
- Attending daily production schedule/meetings.
- Constantly monitoring the production processes and adjusting the schedules to ensure all products are produced on time and of a high quality.
- Ongoing maintenance of all machinery/equipment.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed and kept up to date
- Working with the directors to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Previous experience in a Factory or Production Manager role in a manufacturing business.
- Previous experience managing health and safety
- A “hands on” approach to working
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing