Do you have a knowledge of accounts and are you looking for a new opportunity with excellent training opportunities? We are working with a growing Salisbury based company, you would be working in a small but friendly accounts team.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business who take great pride in their reputation. Our client is keen to employ energetic, enthusiastic staff member to join their team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place.
• Keep company ledgers and reconciliations accurate and up to date at all times
• Ensure creditors and debtors are managed effectively with support from the Accounts Controllers
• Liaise with all other departments, including estimators
• Support and provide accurate information to the Finance Manager and Accounts Controllers within the business
• Other administrative duties when required
• Have excellent communication skills – including written and with a great telephone manner
• Have good IT Skills and the ability to manager data, ideally experience using Sage
• Be willing to learn new skills
• Have demonstrable customer facing skills and experience
• Experience within a similar role
• Have a desire to develop, grow and succeed
“I just wanted to say that Laura has been really helpful. It's so refreshing for a recruitment company to actually tell you if a candidate they have been speaking with doesn't in hindsight sound quite what you're looking for rather than push them for interview. If we get any other vacancies, I will be in touch with you as a first port of call ”
Mary Beckwith - NFU